[B19.1] Loading cygnus generated Dlls from a MSVC 5.0 app

OSKAR BERRETEAGA oskarb@fagorautomation.es
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

Hi, all

I'm using B19.1 in a w95 box and until recently I was able
to successfully load a cygnus generated dll from a msvc 5.0
console app. I've followed the steps to generate a relocatable
dll which are described in cygnus' documentation page.

When trying to load another cygnus generated dll, the call to
LoadLibrary fails (returns NULL) and GetLastError function
returns 120 (= "This function is not valid on this platform").

However, I can load any msvc generated dll after loading
the first cygnus dll. But, if I load any msvc dll before the
first cygnus dll, I can´t load this last one.

Am I missing something? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.