gpm mouse behavior under NT?

Larry Hall lhall@rfk.com
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

At 12:44 PM 1/6/99 +0100, Bernard Dautrevaux wrote:
> [...]

Not for NT.  Under "Properties/Options" of the system menu you can set
"QuickEdit Mode" which allows cut and paste with simple mouse clicks (no
menuing).  This isn't and option on 9x though...

RFK Partners, Inc.                      (781) 239-1053
8 Grove Street                          (781) 239-1655 - FAX
Wellesley, MA  02482-7797               http://www.rfk.com
-