[B20.1] Win95 vs. Win98 for development

Ralph Hempel rhempel@bmts.com
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

> For those who have access to both platforms, does Win98 appear to be more
> stable for development using B20.1 than Win95?  Or, are they fairly equal
> in quality and stability?

Ummmmm, it used to be that Win95 was way better than Win3.1 because you
only have to reboot your machine once or twice a week (depending on what you
are doing). I have found Win98 to be WAY more stable, but then I haven't
benn
diddling around with my machine as much as I used to.

The long and short of it is that I find Win98 more stable, but this is a
relative measure. Your mileage may vary...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

The train stops at the train station,
The bus stops at the bus station,