Newbie questions..

Jan Hubicka hubicka@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

Hi
Those are probably common questions, but I can't find the answer in
the FAQ.

I am working on XaoS port for Windows (thanks to Jan Olderdissen it mostly
works now). It have also DirectX support. Jan did it using dll library from
MSVC, that contains necesary functions and is used by XaoS. I want to merge
those two parts and compile DirectX calls directly in CygWin (MingWin).
Is this possible? Can I find DirectX headers somewhere?

Other stupid quiestion is about keyboards. WHen cygwin program is started,
keyboard switching don't work (I have installed czech keyboard as primary
and English as secondary) and programming in Czech keyboard is quite anoying
Is there any way to switch the keyboards? (I am using W95 here in school)

Thanks
Please reply directly to my, because I am not subscribed.

Honza
--
                       OK. Lets make a signature file.