bash: .bash_history and .inputrc

Alex Schroeder asc@bsiag.com
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

    >> When I start bash, the history is not loaded.

    Michael> I solved this problem for my by switching to binary
    Michael> mounts and converting .bash_history to lat1 using
    Michael> recode.

Thanks a lot for you help.  This did the job.

I did have problems converting the files using recode, but using NT
Emacs C-x RET c raw-text-unix C-x C-w worked perfectly.

Alex.
--
WWW:	<URL: http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/6120/ >
mail:	<URL: mailto:a.schroeder@bsiag.ch >

ammunition Delta Force Peking Rule Psix quiche Clinton Khaddafi
assassination World Trade Center Mossad strategic SEAL Team 6 FBI
Honduras arrangements

-