Compiling in mingw32 mode

Joaquim Quinteiro Uchoa joukim@yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

Hi all,

I'm a mingw32 user and recently started using
cigwin. I'm not porting unix applications and
like to make my programs without reference to
cygwin.dll.

I've tried the -mno-cygwin option, but this
option only worked with gui applications
(-mwindows). In applications using iostream
I have several errors of ld (references,
of course). I don't know if I need to link
with a library of mingw2 or set any variable
to make this.

More, I remembered that I've readed a home
page with a information that cygwin support
the mingw32 model with a option and that
this option will be default in future.
I've tried -mmingw32 without success.
I forgotten the URL of that home page.

Any help are welcome. Thanks in advance.

[]s
Joaquim
(sorry about the coarse and poor English)

==