Need to update Cygwin Environment

Reynaldo.SORIANO/OU=sj/OU=sanjose/OU=usa@snjmail.snj.st.com Reynaldo.SORIANO/OU=sj/OU=sanjose/OU=usa@snjmail.snj.st.com
Fri Jul 2 09:57:00 GMT 1999

     Hello,

        I am new to the mailing list so please excuse me if I'm bringing up
     old news ( I have searched the mail archive though).  Anyways, could
     someone help me out by posting a list of the most current components
     to Cygwin?  I am a software developer and I've been updating parts of
     the cygwin environment (cygwin*.dlls, etc) as well as egcs and gnu
     components.  The problem is that I have no idea as to which of my
     components is outdated and which are current.  I realize that this is
     a vague problem, but any input would be much appreciated.
        Attached is the output of my cygcheck.  Thank you!

     Rey