HELP PLEASE!

ROMEL romel20@fiberia.com
Sun Jul 4 09:06:00 GMT 1999

I downloaded a copy of your product called CYGWIN and the version is
B20.
After setting up the program I did not get the icons installed in the
start up bar and so I did not know which executable to execute. I have
un-installed and installed three times and the result is the same.
    Could you please tell me which is the executable to bring up the
"BASH SHELL INTERFACE", or could you direct me to where I might be able
to find this piece of information. I would be grateful for any help you
might offer.
                                                                Thank
you,
                                                                Equere.