[ANN] Mingw runtime snapshot 1999-07-15

Mumit Khan khan@xraylith.wisc.EDU
Fri Jul 16 14:10:00 GMT 1999

I've bundled up my current tree for Mingw headers/libraries and also
slightly modified Anders Norlander's w32api (based on Anders' 1999-06-14
snapshot). No more windows32api headers/libraries -- those are now
replaced by Anders' w32api.

I've changed around the Mingw header files quite a bit, so I'd like
others to make sure I haven't broken anything. The major change is
that now the headers use dllimport instead of __imp__ if the compiler
supports it (see the recently added _mingw.h file for details).

ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/mingw32/runtime/

Look for 1999-07-15 snapshot sources and pre-built binaries.

Regards,
Mumit