cvs-1.10

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 19:12:00 GMT 1999

This is just to inform those interested that cvs-1.10 will build almost OOB.
The only collision I had was that in cvs-1.10/src/rcs.c at line 6994 the code
enums the word DELETE which is declared as a macro in Windows32/Defines.h in
the normal distribution or in winnt.h if you are using Anders headers.  I
simply #undef DELETE before the structure and restarted make.

I haven't had a chance to test it yet.  It'll probably need work in the
infamous text vs binary department; but, that could have been done already as
the configure script check for __CYGWIN32__.  That'll be another hurdle once
it's fully deprecated.

===
YAWIA,
Earnie Boyd < mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com >