Newbie NTEmacs problem
Alan Patterson
alan.patterson@nexan.com
Fri Jun 18 04:12:00 GMT 1999
Hi All,
ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ I have just installed NTEmacs and Cygwin (excellent!).
I have one problem though. I am trying to use cygwin bash within emacs
and it doesn't work. When I type "M-x shell" it replies "invalid argument".
The reason for this is that I want to edit my source files within
emacs without seeing the horrible ^M on the end of each line.
Any answers ?
Alan
--
Alan PattersonÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ
Algorithm Software Engineer
Nexan Telemed Ltd.ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ
+44 1223 713500
The Quorum, Barnwell Rd,ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ +44 1223 713501 (fax)
Cambridge CB5 8RE.ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ
alan.patterson@nexan.com
ÃÂ
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list