cat broken

John Wiersba John.Wiersba@medstat.com
Thu Jun 24 08:18:00 GMT 1999

I tried the 6/10 dll.  It fixed the cat problem.  But now I frequently get
the following error message:
    0       0 [main] D:\opt\cygwin\bin\bash.exe 1008
fhandler_base::fork_fixup: /jrw/jrw/mdst/sh/d - Win32 error 6, handle 0x30

Is this caused by a mismatch in bash.exe (dated 12/1/98) vs. cygwin1.dll?
Do I have to install everything in the 6/10 cygwin-inst*, too?  That's more
dangerous because it's harder to back out.

-- John