calling cygwin1.dll back

Egor Duda deo@logos-m.ru
Mon Mar 29 11:47:00 GMT 1999

Hi!

  I've  got  a problem writing a dll, which is called from cygwin1.dll
and  then  calls  it  back.  Say, test.exe calls cygwin1.dll, it calls
custom.dll, and then custom.dll tries to call memcpy from cygwin1.dll.
All   3   images   has  different  "--image-base"s. I examine the code
and it appears  that  custom.dll  correctly pushes all parameters onto
stack, then makes a does a "call" instruction and get to something like

1: x/i $eip  0x710079b4 <memcpy>:       jmp    *0x7100b104

As  far,  as  i  understand,  it's  a  thunk.  Alas,  it's incorrectly
initialized   --   0x7100b104   contains 0xb124 instead of 0x6100b124.

Any suggestions?