(Problem building program)
Nehru Juman
shadowcaster@solutions2000.net
Wed Mar 31 19:45:00 GMT 1999
Thanks a lot! Couldn't get it to work with RSXNTDJ (still love DJGPP
though). Now I can write win32 using c++. Cool.
Steve Biskis wrote:
> Need to link libuser32.a
>
> gcc -o hello hello.c -luser32
>
> Take care,
>
> Steve B.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Nehru Juman <shadowcaster@solutions2000.net>
> To: cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com <cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com>
> Date: Friday, March 05, 1999 5:33 PM
> Subject: (Problem building program)
>
>
> >Hello Everybody,
> >
> > I've just installed MingW32 and have my path and files set up
> >properly but when I try and build the simple hello world program
> below
> >everything compiles fine but during the linking process I get the
> >following error message:
> >
> >C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\cc8480511.o(.text+0x66):two.cc:undefined reference to
>
> >'MessageBoxA@16'
> >
> > Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong.
--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to cygwin-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list