Which command to bump when M$ is non-posixish

Todd Goodman tsg1@earthlink.net
Wed Mar 31 19:45:00 GMT 1999

I expect you'll find many different answers to this question.

I like it to be a Posix machine when I'm running under cygwin shells
and a Windows machine otherwise.

I just have my cygnus.bat rearrange my path to achieve that effect.

Todd