Windows32/Structures.h include in Mingw32

Mumit Khan khan@xraylith.wisc.EDU
Sun May 2 21:17:00 GMT 1999

"dale henderson" <dalekh@hotmail.com> writes:

> I am using headers that use the WINGDIAPI qualifier. How do I get around it
> if Windows32/Base.h is the only I find that #defines it.

As far as I can tell, you need to include <wingdi.h> to get the macro
definition for WINGDIAPI (including <windows.h> will do the job as well).

It will certainly help if you would provide more information as to what
you've tried and what's failed. Have you tried including <windows.h>?

Regards,
Mumit