[ANN] gdb-4.18 for Cygwin b20/Mingw

Mumit Khan khan@xraylith.wisc.EDU
Wed May 5 09:14:00 GMT 1999

I've had quite a few requests to make available the binaries for gdb-4.18,
so here it is. The Mingw port took a lot more than usual to build since
gdb team for some took all the compatibility code for "minimal" systems
(DOS, Win32) out of readline, and I had to use readline from a previous
release. Please consider the Mingw port experimental at best. Cygwin of
course builds out of the box.

Cygwin - ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/cygwin/ports/
Mingw  - ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/mingw32/ports/

Regards,
Mumit