DDD And Cygwin

Suhaib M. Siddiqi ssiddiqi@ipass.net
Sun May 9 17:33:00 GMT 1999

The Microimage will NOT work.  The MIX from Microimage is X11R5 compliant.
I used X11R6.4 libraries.

Second,  I used some of my X11 and MOTIF Widgets to get better colors and glyphs working properly under Cygwin.  There is no-way MIX can handle those Widgets.  MIX is a good toy, but useless for professional work - you get what you pay.

X-Win32?  I have no idea about it.  If you intend to spend US$ 200.00 on X-Win32, I would suggest try to spend a little more $99.00 and get from Sun Microsystems Solstice Network Client 3.2.  It costs $ 299.00, and is as good as
Hummingbird Exceed.  You can download a 15 day fully functional demo of Solstice
Network Client from Sun Microsystems Web site.

I had been compiling and using DDD since almost a year and never had a troubles, you are reporting.  The code compiled -out-of-the-box is mostly useable but to get it working properly it need some patching always.

Regards
Suhaib