Tcl/Tk 8.1 patches

Mumit Khan khan@xraylith.wisc.EDU
Sun May 9 20:45:00 GMT 1999

For those who want to play with Cygwin-compiled Tcl/Tk 8.1 (and hopefully
debug the problems you'll inevitablly run into), check out my patches:

  http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/tcl/

The builds go ok, but cygwin built Tcl hand on some of the io tests.
Interesting that if I break up the massive io.test into smaller chunks,
I don't get a hang.

You'll need Anders' w32api 0.1.5 headers + plus a small patch that is
on my site. Anders has rolled these small changes into his upcoming
release. Only tested with egcs-1.1.2, not the stock Cygwin b20.1
compiler (egcs-1.1).

Regards,
Mumit