[ANN] CAMP 1.2b1 released

Stipe Tolj tolj@uni-duesseldorf.de
Mon May 10 17:03:00 GMT 1999

This is an announcement for the latest CAMP 1.2b1 release available on
our project's web site.

The latest pre-compiled distribution contains:
- Apache 1.3.6 SSL (using mod_ssl 2.2.7 and OpenSSL 0.9.2b) with PHP
3.0.7 module
- MySQL 3.22.10, mSQL 2.0.7, PostgreSQL 6.4 and iODBC 2.50 support
- MySQL HTTP Authentification 2.20
- FastCGI 2.2.1
- DAV 0.9.8
- mSQL 2.0.7

We have switched our distribution media to a self-extracting setup .exe
file. Please mail if there is any problem getting the packages
installed.

Regards,
Stipe

--
Stipe Tolj <tolj@uni-duesseldorf.de>

Cygwin Porting Project -- "We build UNIX on top of Windows"
http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/

Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany