FULL.EXE "Not enough disk space"

Chris Faylor cgf@cygnus.com
Sat May 15 21:38:00 GMT 1999

On Sat, May 15, 1999 at 11:28:58AM +0100, Lee Morgan wrote:
>After installing msg : not enough disk space??
>
>Unless 1Gb isn't enough this seems to be a problem.
>
>Is there a way of forcing the install?
>
>machine
>-------
>Dell Inspiron 3500
>Win 98
>4Gb drive (Fat32x - tried on a 50Mb 16 bit partition)
>
>Thanks in advance

Make sure that you don't have "too many" files in either your root
directory or your $TEMP directory.  I belive that this could be a bogus
error from InstallShield which is due to a root directory having a lot
of files or a very full temp directory.

Also, if you have a TEMP environment variable set, make sure that it
points to an existing directory.

cgf