Is this ok? conflicting types for select()

Rand Dvorak Rand.Dvorak@wdr.com
Mon May 17 12:40:00 GMT 1999

I get this when compiling some sources from a few libraries
that we use internally here:

C:\cygnus\CYGWIN~1\H-I586~1\bin\..\lib\gcc-lib\i586-cygwin32\egcs-2.91.57\..\..\..\..\i586-cygwin32\include\Windows32/Sockets.h:881: conflicting types for `select'
C:\cygnus\CYGWIN~1\H-I586~1\bin\..\lib\gcc-lib\i586-cygwin32\egcs-2.91.57\..\..\..\..\i586-cygwin32\include\sys/select.h:29: previous declaration of `select'

stops me dead when compiling.

Thanks in advance,

Rand Dvorak

related financial instruments.