egcs 1.1.2, -mno-cygwin, undef refs in libg2c.a

Mumit Khan khan@xraylith.wisc.EDU
Mon May 24 13:07:00 GMT 1999

"Michael Lemke, Sternwarte Bamberg, Phone: +49-951-9522216" <ai26@sternwarte.un
i-erlangen.de> writes:
> I just installed egcs 1.1.2 from Mumit's site + egcs*extra and his fix
> to libg2c.a
>
> When I now link a somewhat more complex Fortran application I get tons
> of undefined references to _errno and something else from the libg2c.a
> library.  I think I did everything accoding to instructions but
> something seems to be missing.    I append the error messages.

It's obvious that there is a problem, but it's not obvious where the problem
is. I unfortunately can't do more without more information, and the best
information would be the source code.

Regards,
Mumit