B20.1: It takes hitting RET key twice to make select() recognize input from stdin

Lincoln, W. Terry terryl@ultimatetechnology.com
Mon May 31 21:10:00 GMT 1999

BTW,

I am using B20 and the problem you mention has always existed for as long as
I have used it.

W. Terry Lincoln - Senior Engineer                 \     \   _   /
Ultimate Technology Corporation                     \     \ |J| /
a Tridex Company (NASDAQ:trdx)                       \     _|E|_
ICQ# 39362285 < http://wwp.icq.com/39362285 >           \   |_ S _|
Email:   < mailto:WTerryLincoln@engineer.com >           \    |U|
WWW1:  < http://www.AngelFire.com/ny/TerryLincoln >       \ / |S| \
WWW2:  < http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Concourse/7326 >  \  | |
Opinions expressed do not represent the management of UTC.

 8< snip 8< snip 8<