Please help!

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Mon May 31 21:10:00 GMT 1999

--- "Smith, Ron" <rlsmith@kmg.com> wrote:
> Are we talking about the same release?  Are you using NT?  Nothing seems to
> work the same on my machine.  Here is the results I get going into the
> Cygwin window.  The LS return the desired results but then gives a complete
> listing.

-8<-

I'm using the b20.1 version as released from full.exe.  I'm using NT4sp3.  I
only get what is expected.  Can you paste the output of `cygcheck -s -v -r' so
that I can take a look at your setup?  To check the list of paths from where
bash is hashing the binaries from do `type -a find' and `type -a ls'.  The
first one listed will be the one executed.

===
"Earnie Boyd" < mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com >
CYGWIN RELATED HELP:
 DOCUMENTATION: < http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/docs.html >