XFree86 3.3.3.1

Suhaib M. Siddiqi ssiddiqi@ipass.net
Mon May 31 21:10:00 GMT 1999

Well, the patched source code is available from
http://siddiqi.webjump.com

Please read the instructions also posted on the same web site.
I will post changes and patches as I make progress.  At present 90% of the source code
will built cleanly.  Three other users have indicated their interests and are working on
the sources to find fixes for the stuff not working yet.

We will appreciate any help.  Getting XFree86 working under Cygwin will certainly be good.

Suhaib