FULL.EXE "Not enough disk space" => Solution found

Chris Faylor cgf@cygnus.com
Mon May 31 21:10:00 GMT 1999

On Sun, May 16, 1999 at 03:03:28PM +0100, Lee Morgan wrote:
>Solution found
>
>just did another download of FULL.EXE ... and what do you know but diff
>reports differences.
>
>They both had the same file size so i'd put off downloading the 14Mb
>file again.
>
>WS_FTPPro95 to blame i suppose.
>
>still, thanks for all your help and weh-hey i'm running
>
>PS: For anyone else with a similar problem, but the cause isnt download
>corruption - there are a couple of causes of this type of error on
>installshields web site kb

Thank you for researching this and for posting the solution.

Hopefully, the "solution found" part of the subject will be a good clue
for anyone searching the archives.

Also, I guess this should go into the FAQ.

-chris