Editors

Chris Faylor cgf@cygnus.com
Tue Nov 2 09:30:00 GMT 1999

If you want to use a VIM that is cygwin-aware, e.g.,  able to
be used over telnet, understands cygwin paths, etc. you'll
need to either use the VI that comes with the Cygwin CD
( http://www.cygnus.com/cygwin ) or download something from
one of the links pointed to on the cygwin sourceware home page
ported software page ( http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin ).
Michael Weiser's site should hold a version of vim.

cgf