Cygwin CD

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 07:58:00 GMT 1999

--- Mike MacDonald <mmacdona@tsi.gte.com> wrote:
> Out of the people on this list contributing, and  so far there have been
> several who seem very active and very helpful, who gets compensation for
> people buying the cd?  If none of you do, then I won't buy it, and possibly
> try and find information on the community pricing.  If you guys make money
> from this then I'll buy a cd..  Do any of y'all work for Cygnus?
>
> The cd is cheap, and I like cygwin, but mostly I like cygwin for the outside
> contributions so far.

The only contributors that are paid by Cygnus are Chris Faylor and DJ Delorie.
BUT, please purchase the CD as it will benefit Cygwin in that more Cygnus paid
developers can be allocated to the Cygwin project.  The more Cygwin CD's sold
the better the showing that Chris has for requesting more Cygnus overhead to
the project.

=====
Earnie Boyd < mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com >
Cygwin Newbies, please visit