Editors

julio santisteban juliosantisteban@hotmail.com
Sun Nov 7 18:15:00 GMT 1999

VIDE it so slow editing I have  PII 266 64RAM win95.
VIDE is good but so slow to typing! I use it to make my MAKE
I still looking for a god IDE I tray RHIDE but it does not work with
Xwindows(libs) it is fine with Text programs but to link Xlib and other it
does not work.  because it put other flags.
any one know how to set up RFIDE to work fine with Xlib?

Buy the way  I have got the cygwin2B, I download some files programs that
work whith  cygwin 1.9 I need just the DLL(1.9)  to runt they?