Building C++ library DLL

Steve Jorgensen steve@khoral.com
Tue Nov 30 23:39:00 GMT 1999

	I'm not sure if this happens for C++, because this only happened
	for me, but I found that if things were exported more than once
	from the library, the extra compiler directives for DLL's caused
	the CD compiler (gcc 2.90?) to barf, so you might check to see
	you're class isn't getting exported more than once.

						Steve

Steven Jorgensen      steve@khoral.com	    steve@haunt.com