Workaround for virtual function/dllimport bug, also patch guidance request

Mumit Khan khan@NanoTech.Wisc.EDU
Tue Nov 30 23:39:00 GMT 1999

Geoff,

Thanks for your comments on the dllimport/dllexport business, especially
with respect to the C++ front end. I haven't looked at your proposal in
detail yet (I tried, but my attention span just isn't there thanks to
my schedule), but I'll hopefully comment this weekend. Hopefully the
C++ maintainer(s) will jump in as well. I don't know how the new ABI
will affect this issue.

Would you be willing to take on fixing some of these problems?

Regards,
Mumit