Cygwin CD special offer still available

Suhaib Siddiqi sssiddiqi@ipass.net
Tue Nov 30 23:39:00 GMT 1999

Cygwin compiled binaries of IBM OpenDX are one of the hotest product
among OpenDx users.  On occassions, OpenDx users have asked for
details on licenisng Cygwin v 1.0 CD Release.  I  have forwarded the
following message to opendx-general@watson.ibm.com, incase some
OpenDx users are interested in licensing Cygwin v 1.0.

Suhaib