Help (fwd)

Fredrik Bergholtz su95-fbe@nada.kth.se
Wed Oct 20 07:19:00 GMT 1999

I asked what files I need to make OpenGL applications on my Windows
98 system and I got this answer. I haven't tried it yet but I think
it might work.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 09:11:17 -0500 (COT)
From: Antonio MATTA <amatta@atlas.ujavcali.edu.co>
To: Fredrik Bergholtz <su95-fbe@nada.kth.se>
Subject: Re: Help

Hi:

Try this, it is all what you need:

Try using the opengl/glut libraries from my web page. I've had similar
problems and they were resolved after I recreated the library files. The
web
page is at http://www.cs.albany.edu/~erbacher/courses/cs422/ . The
directions
for setting up opengl within cygwin, as well as the library files, are
located
in the "GL Files and Info" section. There is some example code as well as
makefiles in the "Example Code" section of the same web page. I've had a
lot
of students get opengl/glut running on a wide variety of platforms so
hopefully this will work for you. I've even managed to get opengl/glut
programs running on a lowly laptop using cygwin...

Rob

P.S. Can you please forward this message to the cygwin mailing list? My
site
is listed in the RBL database so I can't send it directly and it may be of
interest to others...

 --
Dr. Rob Erbacher                         Department of Computer Science,
LI 67A

If you can forward these message to the list it would be a lot of help.

See you

Antonio Matta
Computer Science Tesis Student
Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Cali, Colombia.