B20.1 and Explorer

Larry A. Roberts larry_robertsATintercept.com
Tue Sep 14 09:45:00 GMT 1999

1) I am experiencing system crashes on my NT machine since loading
   the released B20.1. It seems to occur when using the bash shell
   in conjunction with Explorer. Does anyone have a clue? One of my
   coworkers went back to B19 because he was experiencing the same
   thing. His machine has been stable ever since.

2) Have enhancements been made to the tar utility which will
   allow archiving data on a SCSI/DAT tape drive? If so what
   is the procedure for doing this? I checked the archives
   for related topics and most of them refer to non-standard
   versions of tar that do not come with the release.

LAR