BUG: open() O_ flags one bit too high

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 23:42:00 GMT 1999

--- Victor Szel <info@szelvesz.hu> wrote:
-8<-
> Yeah really strange.
>
> One more idea: we are linking MOLDNAME lib, couldn't that be a problem.
> BTW we are including <mingw32/share.h> and <fcntl.h>, so the flags should
> be OK, but it seems that the open() function is executed from the MFC DLL
> which uses different flag values.
-8<-

Victor, I'm confused with this thread and if I'm confused I'm sure others are
too.  What exactly, are you trying to do?  Are you using cygwin to create a
non-cygwin program?  What's being linked with what, give an example of your
build?  Are you mixing and matching package headers, (you're in trouble if that
is the case)?  Provide the output of `cygcheck -s -v -r' either pasted or
attached in plain text format.  If you attach it has to be plain text for me to
read it.
===
Earnie Boyd < mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com >

Newbies, please visit
< http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html >

(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)