Network question.

Jens Yllman jens.yllman@uniweb.se
Thu Sep 30 23:42:00 GMT 1999

 Nooop, Win NT is not needed to reboot if you just change
ipaddress/Subnetmask/defaultgatway/nameserver/hostname/domain. And if
you just change the ipadress in the regestry and reboot the control
panel->network will not show any ipadress at all. So after changing the
values some binding data or something need to be updated. But I can not
find how to do that. *sigh*

 Jens Yllman