linking OBJ files

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 06:08:00 GMT 2000

Short answer, you can't easily mix objects from different compilers.  You need
to rebuild the object from source using gcc and you need to convert the
otxdrv.lib to a library format that the GNU ld understands.  You should be able
to find what you need in the archives and from pointers at
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/ .

Earnie.