Mingwin does not seem to know where its headers live.

Charles Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Thu Apr 13 10:31:00 GMT 2000

Earnie -
 Thank you for this explanation. I've been on this list for ages, but
never quite understood the diffference between MinGW and -mno-cygwin.
This should be a *cygwin* FAQ.

--Chuck