Where is stdio.h?

Pierre Abbat phma@oltronics.net
Sat Apr 15 18:28:00 GMT 2000

I downloaded full.exe last Thursday and just installed it and am trying to
compile a program which works fine in Linux. First I got "make: can't find
/bin/sh", so I made a symbolic link /bin to where the bin files are. Now I get
"make[2]: No rule to make target '/usr/include/stdio.h', needed by 's19.o'.
Stop." I found an include directory, but there is no stdio in it. Where is it,
or do I copy it from the Linux box?

The program also uses popt. Do I have to install that from source, or is it
included?

phma