[net release] solution to -mno-cygwin problem

Mumit Khan khan@NanoTech.Wisc.EDU
Tue Apr 18 13:56:00 GMT 2000

On Tue, 18 Apr 2000, Chris Faylor wrote:

> You can upload a fixed version of the tar file, right Mumit?
> Otherwise, if this is a problem, I can probably do this pretty
> quickly.

I'm having trouble typing this note, and looks like my body is fighting
back for the all abuses of late. I'd very much appreciate it if you could
take care of it (any of the 3 solutions will work of course).

I Should've paid more attention after the cygwin source re-arrangement.
Oh well. The screwup can be fixed either:

1. Change winsup/mingw/configure.in HEADER_SUBDIR to mingw32 instead
   of mingw.

2. Chagne the gcc specs file of course.

Regards,
Mumit