Version handling

Rick Rankin rick_rankin@yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 22:42:00 GMT 2000

Sorry, my mistake. Some time ago, I had automated the installation of new
snapshots, and I was thinking that the old 'H-i586-cygwin32' was part of the
directory structure in the snapshots. Upon looking back, I see it's not.

I said this privately in a response to DJ and I'll say it again here publicly:
Thanks for all the work you all put in getting this product out the door. I
don't think that's said often enough.

Rick
--
Rick Rankin