dll building problem
Mumit Khan
khan@NanoTech.Wisc.EDU
Mon Apr 24 14:20:00 GMT 2000
On 24 Apr 2000, Marat Boshernitsan wrote:
>
> I am trying to build a C++ dll on Cygwin 1.1.0, but when I run a small
> application using it I get a message that my dll "is not a valid Windows
> NT image". This is the command I use for building the dll:
>
> dllwrap --export-all --driver-name=/usr/bin/g++ --output-lib \
> liblkimp.a -o OBJ.x86-pc-win32/lk.dll liblk.a -L/usr/misc/lib -lgcimp
Not a good sign, but can't help without more info, sorry.
What does `objdump -p lk.dll' show? Anything odd?
How about the following (I'm curious more than anything else):
$ dlltool --export-all --output-def lk.def liblk.a
$ c++ -shared -o OBJ.x86-pc-win32/lk.dll -Wl,--out-implib,liblkimp.a \
lk.def liblk.a -L/usr/misc/lib -lgcimp
Same problem?
This is going to be one of those problems that's very hard to debug
without full testcase (preferably with sources), which is obviously
awkward for proprietary apps.
Regards,
Mumit
--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to cygwin-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list