unzipper

Raphael_Wang@buildingautomation.com.au Raphael_Wang@buildingautomation.com.au
Mon Aug 21 19:39:00 GMT 2000

Sir/Madam,

     I'm looking for an utility which can unzip all sort of files
especially those tar.Z files.  I can't see readme file on your server
telling what does what.  Can you pleas shed some light?

Thanks!
Raph

This email and any files attached are considered
confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom this email is addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify :
         ( itsupport@chubb.com.au )
This footnote also confirms that the above email has been
scanned for the presence of computer viruses.