XWin32 and Cygwin

Julia A . Case julie@MageNet.com
Wed Dec 6 12:41:00 GMT 2000

I have started using XWin32 as my X server under win98...  the nice thing
it opens a window for each X client so it intergrates nicely with the
desktop enviornment.  I use x-clients under it and they work fine.  The
trouble is it doesn't support OpenGL, I'm trying to get an expected date
for this support, but as of yet no answer.

Julie

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]