where to find nslookup for Cygwin?

Stephen C. Biggs s_c_biggs@bigfoot.com
Sun Dec 17 18:47:00 GMT 2000

On 18 Dec 2000, at 0:13, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> On Sunday 17 December 2000 23:51, Stephen C. Biggs wrote:
> > I have bind-8.2.2-patchlevel-7 ported, if anybody's interested.
>
> Simply upload to ftp.franken.de. You will get your own porters
> directory if you follow the directions on
>
> ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin/porters/Hirmke_Michael/How_to_upload_to_German_GNUWin32_site.att

A clarification on source format:
If I upload the source tarball, do I just upload my patches or do I
upload the source directory that I used after my patches are
applied?  If so, how do I provide the patches as part of the
distribution? That is, if there is already a patched source directory,
then the patches are redundant.