pwd problem with GNU make
Christopher Faylor
cgf@redhat.com
Sun Dec 24 11:31:00 GMT 2000
On Thu, Dec 21, 2000 at 01:31:55PM -0800, Richard Y. Kim wrote:
>
>I have updated all my cygwin packages as of
>13:00 PST on December 21, 2000 from freesoftware.com.
>
>It seems like GNU make gets confused about the current working
>directory (indicated by the fact that included files are not found)
>when I cd into a directory using a drive letter and a trailing /. For
>example running "make" works fine after cd'ing using "/tmp", "/tmp/",
>or "c:/p/cygwin/tmp". However GNU make gets confused when
>"c:/p/cygwin/tmp/" is used with a trailing slash.
>
>I reported a similar problem with pwd in cygwin a few weeks ago
>which was followed by a flurry of discussion on getcwd() function.
>
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2000-11/msg00590.html
Sorry. This discussion has nothing to do with getcwd that I can see.
cgf
--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list