Loooking For A Used Book?

Bedrock Book Search bedrock_bedrock@usa.net
Sun Jul 16 03:03:00 GMT 2000

Looking for a book - just name it and we will try our best find it!
Send the author or title and/or any other details of your requirements together
with your
physical address to :

PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL FOR YOUR BOOK SEARCH, PLEASE USE
SNAIL MAIL.

BEDROCK BOOK SEARCH
4724 MURPHY ROAD # 25
FRANKLIN, NORTH CAROLINA 28734
U.S.A.

We will reply by email as soon as we find your book.

Please note all sales outside the United States must be made in U.S.A. cash.

All sales within the U.S. may be closed with a check or money order.

We are sorry we do not accept credit cards at this time.

We take the hard work out of book hunting.
Bedrock books your best bet to get that Book!
Please limit to 2 books per request unless it is a series or duplicates of the same
book.

Thank you
Bedrock Book Search