Rebuilding dllwrap.exe - dyn_string_* functions missing

Charles S. Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Wed Jul 26 17:26:00 GMT 2000

Actually, you'd probably be better off downloading the following version
of binutils provided by cgf (and using setup.exe to install it). Be
warned: it's a pre-release version.

ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/private/cgf/binutils-20000722-1.tar.gz

This will update dllwrap.exe as well as ld.exe, gas.exe, etc, etc. (It
*is* 3.2MB, though...)

--Chuck