Screwed up my upgrade !!! Help.

MarketLogix mlx@mlx.com
Fri Jul 28 15:33:00 GMT 2000

Well, I think I just jazzed myself.

Just downloaded the latest to a directory on my notebook.

Ran setup from that directory, installing latest tarballs
to C:\cygwin and then realized that I had not 1st installed
from the 1.0 CD on this machine yet !!! Figured it out since
obvious bins like sed & env were missing.

So, I then popped in the 1.0 CD and installed right back over
C:\cygwin.

Now when I try to redo the setup w/latest it just stops & tells
me that nothing needs updating.

Is there a little cookie in the registry or someplace that the
setup stashes to keep track of whats been done ? If so, can I
just blow it away to reset myself for a fresh upgrade ?

Thanks,

bisk